- 20% off automatically applied to your cart (not combinable with any other sale, discount, or coupon code). Expires 5/11/2021.
- Free shipping on all orders & returns (see our Shipping | Returns).
- Free pouch with purchase, gift-ready packaging (see our Packaging & Product Care).
- Free small elegant non-woven reusable shopping bag with purchase of any ARY D’PO jewelry item while supplies last. Offer is subject to change.
- 15% off your next purchase when you join our VIP Club - scroll down for the form (not combinable with any other sale, discount, or coupon code).
Black Enamel on Gold Dream Collection
The ARY D’PO Dream Collection is a beautiful set of jewelry with a unique modern design. This set makes use of geometric shapes and patterns using the most basic geometric designs that involve simple triangles, squares and ovals being pieced together to create a sum greater than each of the simple, individual parts. According to psychology, these shapes appeal to us as they appear frequently in nature, such as in leaves and snowflakes, so we find them calming.
This style was developed by the ancient Greeks in around 900 BC, however due to its contemporary vibe, its popularity has stayed strong. Geometric style was particularly popular in the art deco era of the 1920s and 30s.
This collection also mirrors the daring geometric fashion of the fabulous art deco period. However, ARY D’PO added a unique modern style through sharp contrasts between the dark black enamel against the bright yellow gold, all combined with slightly arched lines to create a bold, but delicate look.
The design is inspired by the process of creating art: patiently piecing together tiny details to form something beautiful. As the principles of geometric art dictates, each simple element comes together to create a powerful whole.
This quote from revered musical theater composer Stephen Sondheim beautifully captures the sentiment and artistry behind the ARY D’PO Dream Collection:
“Bit by bit, putting it together…piece by piece, only way to make a work of art. Every moment makes a contribution, every little detail plays a part. Having just the vision’s no solution, everything depends on execution, putting it together, that’s what counts.”