- 20% off automatically applied to your cart (not combinable with any other sale, discount, or coupon code). Expires 7/5/2021.
- Free shipping on all orders & returns (see our Shipping | Returns).
- Free pouch with purchase, gift-ready packaging (see our Packaging & Product Care).
- Free small elegant non-woven reusable shopping bag with purchase of any ARY D’PO jewelry item while supplies last. Offer is subject to change.
- 15% off your next purchase when you join our VIP Club - scroll down for the form (not combinable with any other sale, discount, or coupon code).
ARY D’PO Twisted Swirls Jewelry Collection
The ARY D’PO Twisted Swirls Collection is a unique, minimalist style that will perfectly pair with a wide variety of outfits. The featured design in the collection is inspired by the Fibonacci Sequence and Golden Ratio. In mathematics, the Fibonacci numbers, commonly denoted Fn, form a sequence, called the Fibonacci sequence. Each number is the sum of the two preceding ones, starting from 0 and 1.
The theory underlying the Fibonacci sequence is closely related to the Golden Ratio. The Golden Ratio is a rule which dictates that two quantities are said to have the golden ratio if their rati
o is the same as the ratio of their sum to the larger of the two quantities.
This idea was developed b
y the ancient Greeks, who thought that the Golden Ratio would reliably calculate the most aesthetically pleasing proportions. This idea was further developed during the Renaissance period by the work of the Italian artist Leonardo da Vinci.
Da Vinci went on to illustrate a book on this topic called De Divina Proportione (Divine Proportion), which was written by the Italian mathematician Luca Pacioli. To this day, the principles of the Golden Ratio are taught in math and art classes alike, and promote the undeniable intersection between accuracy and beauty.
The simplicity of the design adds an air of sophistication to the collection, so that any of the items would beautifully enhance any look.